As a valued customer or visitor to our WebPages we want to assure you that your privacy matters to us. To comply with updated Data Protection legislation this policy explains what data is collected how it is used and for what purposes.
We respectfully ask if you do not agree with this policy to contact us and use the telephone for your purchases if you prefer.
Hardwick Agricultural Engineers Ltd is an establish machinery dealership trading for over 30 years which also trades as Hardwick Country Store Scarborough, North Yorkshire YO13 9DP
Any data collected is used to provide a service for you when visiting our pages.
- Your email address may be given when registering on our site or corresponding with us.
- When you place an order with us card information is only requested at this time and is not stored on the web site.
- We use it to ensure you get promotional or seasonal offers we feel may be of interest to you.
- We use an analytic service to improve our site and offer appropriate products and services. Information from this service would not permit personal identification.
Where does the data come from?
- Most of the data comes directly from you if you sign up to our news letter
- From using Social Media Sites
- When taking part in competitions
- Hardwick Agricultural Engineers Ltd ensures that information any information is securely stored with appropriate encryption and organisational safeguarding in place to the best of our ability.
- Sometimes data is shared with selected third parties such as business partners, finance companies and delivery companies.
- Credit/debit card transactions are processed by external providers and Hardwick do not store any card details
Right to be forgotten
- You can request that your personal data is not processed and it is erased.
- Opting out of the marketing or loyalty scheme is possible.
If you have a question or complaint about the processing of your data, or wish to use your rights under data protection law, then please contact our Data Protection Officer.
You may also be interested in our website terms and conditions.
Policy date May 2018