Here at Hardwick Agricultural Engineers We are always on the lookout for talented and passionate individuals to join our growing team.
- Sales Executives
- Agricultural Engineers
If you think you have the qualities we may be looking then please send a copy of your CV along with a brief covering letter to: -email@example.com
**** Sales Representative – Agricultural Farm Machinery ****
North Yorkshire (Whitby / Guisborough and Beverley / Driffield / Holderness)
The Job Role details:
The successful candidate will be responsible for generating and following up enquiries from end users and for managing and increasing dealer accounts, achieve agreed sales targets and generating sales through the dealer network. You will be required to assist demonstrations and open days.
Strong organisational skills are essential as you will be planning visits and arranging your own schedule effectively around regular meetings, events, local shows, and exhibitions.
Ideal candidates will be based within the territory and must be prepared to travel as required.
The Role and Responsibilities:
- Pro-actively generate and convert own sales leads for end users of sections of the brand portfolio
- Service dealer needs for stock and merchandising in line with company requirements
- Provide excellent customer service and support to both established and new customers
- Develop strong relationships with key stakeholders within the region
- Supply accurate & timely business reports
- Encompass the whole sales cycle from creating new leads/ opportunities through to delivery and customer follow up.
- Proven agricultural machinery sales experience with a successful track record is not essential but would be an advantage
- Good knowledge of UK agriculture / machinery
- Highly motivated with strong sales and organisational skills
- Ability to interact at a range of levels within the customer and business community
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Ability to work as part of a highly-motivated team
- Good level of IT literacy
- Full clean UK driving licence
A competitive salary depending on experience. Plus Benefits: Company vehicle, phone, laptop, commission, pension, training and much more.
Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
**** AGRICULTURAL ENGINEER ****
Hardwick Agricultural Engineers Ltd is in search of an Agricultural Engineer / Technician to work in this family-owned business where you truly are a name and not a number. Should you be looking for a new opportunity, here is what we are looking for . . .
- Understanding of PDI, service, repair, and maintenance of tractors along with other agricultural machinery.
- Must be reliable, dependable, hardworking, and proactive with a positive attitude.
- Good communication skills.
- Excellent record keeping.
- Have a full UK driving licence.
- Service and maintenance of Ground care equipment (Ride on Mowers), Tractors, Combines, Balers and other machinery (Kubota, Deutz and Kuhn).
- Assembly and PDI of new machines.
- Completion of warranty work and product improvements.
- Working with service manager to plan your daily duties.
- Fault finding with relevant diagnostic equipment.
On starting the role, you will receive a full induction and any training you require. Annual product training provided as needed. You will also receive a company van for your tools.
HOURS: Monday to Friday – 8:00am till 5pm and Saturday 8.00-1pm during winter, then increase in hours during harvest. Wages are hourly paid, rate based on skillset and experience (above national living wage). Anything over 39 hours paid at overtime rate. 28 days holiday including bank holidays. Business closed for Christmas and New year. Pension Available.
Location: Brompton By Sawdon, Scarborough, North Yorkshire
If you feel your experience can fulfil this role and you are interested in working for a family owned and run company please apply with a recent copy of your CV to email@example.com