Here at Hardwick Agricultural Engineers We are always on the lookout for talented and passionate individuals to join our growing team.
- Sales Executives
- Agricultural Engineers
If you think you have the qualities we may be looking then please send a copy of your CV along with a brief covering letter to: -firstname.lastname@example.org
Hardwick Agricultural Engineers Ltd is in search of an Agricultural Engineer / Technician to work in this family-owned business where you truly are a name and not a number. Should you be looking for a new opportunity, here is what we are looking for . . .
- Understanding of PDI, service, repair, and maintenance of tractors along with other agricultural machinery.
- Must be reliable, dependable, hardworking, and proactive with a positive attitude.
- Good communication skills.
- Excellent record keeping.
- Have a full UK driving licence.
- Service and maintenance of Ground care equipment (Ride on Mowers), Tractors, Combines, Balers and other machinery (Kubota, Deutz and Kuhn).
- Assembly and PDI of new machines.
- Completion of warranty work and product improvements.
- Working with service manager to plan your daily duties.
- Fault finding with relevant diagnostic equipment.
On starting the role, you will receive a full induction and any training you require. Annual product training provided as needed. You will also receive a company van for your tools.
HOURS: Monday to Friday – 8:00am till 5pm and Saturday 8.00-1pm during winter, then increase in hours during harvest. Wages are hourly paid, rate based on skillset and experience (above national living wage). Anything over 39 hours paid at overtime rate. 28 days holiday including bank holidays. Business closed for Christmas and New year. Pension Available.
Location: Brompton By Sawdon, Scarborough, North Yorkshire
If you feel your experience can fulfil this role and you are interested in working for a family owned and run company please apply with a recent copy of your CV to email@example.com before 12th March 2021